- Has been working in fitness field since he was 18.
- Was a professional swimmer, gymnast, dancer, martial arts student.
- Loves extreme sports such as surfing and snowboarding.
- Since 2005, has been practicing ashtanga yoga and learning pilates techniques.
- Every year travels to the USA (New York, Boston, Los Angeles) to deepen his knowledge of pilates, yoga and coaching skills.
- In 2003, worked as a teacher at Endas Fitness School, teaching his own program.
- Since 2004, has been working as a presenter, fitness teacher, teacher and personal trainer in Italy and Europe.
- Since 2007, has been developing his own Training R-Evolution program, designed to teach functional fitness training.
- Every year develops new approaches in functional training and shares knowledge at the best European fitness conventions.
- Since 2010, has been developing the author’s program Natural Movements. The program combines elements of ashtanga yoga, pilates and dance techniques.
- Every year, two conventions are held in Milan with Reebok 5 Team. Together, created the R5 Company, a society that organizes and promotes fitness events.